Tuesday, April 7, 2009

13 Means Fingerprints

Alert the police - I can now be fingerprinted! That's really my biggest development this week, aside from the fact that my body is finally starting to catch up with my big head! All-in-all, I am about 3 inches long now - which apparently means I need more space to spread out.

Mom's collection of maternity clothes is well on its way thanks to my Grandma Helmrich, Great Aunt Bev, and Grandma McMillen. It wont be long before she is wearing them, since she has started finding comfort in partially unzipping most of her regular clothing. Dad is encouraging her to do some shopping but I think she is hesitant to admit she may need to move up a size.

This week is the end of my first trimester and I plan to do some major work over the second. I'll be back next week to let you know what I am doing in week 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment