Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24 Weeks with a Place to Sleep

Alert the police - my fingerprints and footprints are forming this week. It wont be long before I have these things all over clean windows, glass top tables, and well-treated surfaces. I can also tell when my now foot-long+ body (similar now to a corn on the cob!) is upside down or right side up, thanks to a fully-developed inner ear. My mom is also starting to notice my sleep cycle - up kicking around by about 9am, again at around 1pm, then REALLY active from around 8pm till she goes to bed. In fact, I think I kept her up the other night with some excessive kicking and moving. She must have been uncomfortable because she didn't fall asleep that night until around 1am.

Dad decided this last weekend was a good weekend to paint the nursery. The color they chose is called "Key Lime Pie". They both spent the afternoon on Saturday painting it. Without my black crib and furniture in there, it may be a bit bright but I feel pretty confident those things will tone it down considerably. Fortunately, the furniture just arrived today so now all they need to do is assemble and arrange it. I will soon have a beautiful place to sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment