Sunday, March 1, 2009

7 Weeks and a Heartbeat




This week mom and dad went to the doctor to have my picture taken and find out when my birthday will be. This must have been an unbelievable experience because they couldn't stop grinning when they saw my tiny heartbeat on the ultrasound. Though the pictures printed would indicate I am only 1/2 inch big, mom and dad know there is a lot of change happening to me and it wont be long until I am much bigger. Mom tracks my growth here: http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-7-weeks_1096.bc?intcmp=timeline

Looks like my birthday will be October 12, 2009!
At 7 weeks, (so far) I have been very good to my mom because she has been very good to me. She immediately gave up all caffeine and alcohol (which is how most of her friends figured out about me) and is careful to avoid all the foods the doctor advised against. She takes a vitamin, calcium supplement, and Fish Oil every single day to ensure my positive development. For this, I have not given her any morning sickness or nausea. I give her a daily backache at about 8:30pm but I think it's pretty manageable. She is convinced she is getting a belly already - I think partly because she wants one and partly because she is just gaining weight. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment