Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beginning of the End: 28 Weeks

Hello, third trimester! This marks the beginning of the end - it won't be long before I can meet you all in person. I still have some growing to do, however, since I am now just shy of 15 inches (head to toe) and weigh around 2 and 1/4 lbs. If I am anything like my mom and dad, I still have about 6 more pounds to go. At this point, I am only the size of a Chinese cabbage.

This week, I am able to blink and even have eyelashes! I certainly hope I get those from my dad, whose lashes are much longer than my mom's. Though my eye color has been established, it is possible it will change within the 6 months after I am born. I have a good feeling they will be brown in the end.

This week my mom registered at 2 different stores for upcoming baby showers. I will end up with a lot of green and tan but I think she picked out a lot of cute things! Though I think she found the experience to be a bit overwhelming, she still gets excited when she imagines what it will be like to use it all (once she figures out how).

No comments:

Post a Comment